I love a vintage Chanel as much as I love a cheap, trendy piece from Old Navy. The mega retailer, known for inexpensive basics and denim, has a trendier side that you should all know and love. Beyond the flip flops in every color under the sun, Old Navy does a lot of on trend pieces at great prices. And if you shop the Practically Spoiled way and wait for their sales, you’ll be getting even better prices! Check out what I picked up this weekend for less than $50:
- The Gray Maxi Skirt. The maxi skirt is this year’s go to basic that’s as easy to throw on as sweats, but actually looks like you tried. Marked down to $7.97.
- The Floral Midi Skirt. The midi skirt is shorter the cousin to the maxi. A comfortable wear that looks best dressed up with some heels, as it hits mid-calf. Icing on the cake: It’s made of rayon, which washes and wears really well. Marked down to 8.97.
- The Chiffon Pleated Skirt. Pleats are everywhere this season, as is the lighter chiffon skirt. Put the two together and you have this adorable piece. I can’t wait to pair it with a chunky sweater and some patterned tights. Marked down to $13.98.
- The Tunic Sweater. We’ve seen this the past few seasons, and I feel like it’s become a basic. Its best friends are leggings and boots. Marked down to $7.97.
- The Breezy Patterned Top. A top with a great shape. Also made of rayon, it’s light enough to layer come colder weather. Dress this up with a skirt or dress it down with denim, it’s very versatile. Marked down to $8.73.
Grand Total: $47.62 (and no sales tax on clothing in N.J. Woop!)