You waited too long? You forgot someone? You were invited some where, last minute? You simply enjoy the under-the-gun thrill of choosing gifts from half empty shelves?
Whatever the reason for not having your holiday shopping done yet, I’m here to help! You have no time for meaningless blogger banter, so let’s jump in.
Reading this today? (December 18th) Lucky you!
• Today is FREE SHIPPING DAY! You have until midnight to get free shipping before Christmas from over 1,100 retailers. Visit FreeShippingDay.com for a full list of participating stores and promo codes.
• Of course the stores are stocked and open! Holiday hours are in full swing, so join the crowds and get out there!
Reading this after December 18th, but before the 25th? It’s not too late!
• Need toys? Toys R Us will be open 6am – 2am, then on the 23rd they’ll be open ‘round the clock until 9pm on the 24th.
• Or maybe clothes? Order from Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta & Piperlime by the 20th and you’ll get it just in the St. Nick of time. Shop Macy & Sears online you’ll have up until the 22nd to get it by Xmas.
• How about a gadget? Order from Best Buy up until the 22nd to get it by the 24th, or order online right up until the 24th for same day in-store pick up.
• Something lux? Nordstrom has got you covered up until the 21st for a 24th delivery.
• Don’t like crowds? Since Amazon is basically the greatest web-store ever, they will be offering:
Delivery before Xmas on orders place by the 19th at 12pm EST.
Are you prime? Delivery before Xmas on Prime item orders placed by the 22nd at 12pm EST.
Same-day delivery on the 24th if orders are placed by 10 a.m. in 12 major metro areas.
• Prefer going out shopping at 3am? Kohl’s will be open 24 hours from the 19th through the 24th at 6pm.
• Still looking for deals? JCPenney not only has extended hours (check your local store listing, as hours vary), but on December 20th, their Saturday sale will have deals bigger and better than Black Friday.
Reading this at midnight on the 24th? Jeez dude, unless you’re Greek Orthodox, time is up! That said, I can still get you out of this jam… but your options are limited and store times will vary based on location.
Good luck, you last minute holiday rebel!
NOTE: None of the above links are affiliate links, just trying to help ya’ out!
This post partied over at: