Is your Pinterest DIY board well over 200 pins? Do you save egg cartons because they make good disposable paint palettes? Do you dream of a highly organized craft room complete with wrapping station and/or a highly organized garage workshop complete with custom miter saw table? If you answered yes to any or all of the above, you’ll probably relate to many or all
10 Signs You’re Addicted to DIY:
1. The last manicure you had was gel… Gel stain that is, and it wasn’t on purpose.
2. Michael and Jo-Ann feel like close, personal friends. (And you always visit them with a coupon…)
4. Some how, you know what decoupage tastes like.
5. Your wish list contains items such as an air compressor, a serger and a heat gun.
6. Of the 10 projects you’ve started, only 2 are finished. (That scarf will be great… for next winter.)
7. Whenever guests walk in your home, they comment on the fresh paint smell.
8. Washi, masking, duct, painters, delicate painters, scotch, double sided, packing or artist? (Your answer when someone asks you for tape)
slammed on the brakes and thrown your car in to reverse stopped your car to check out someone’s curbside furniture pile thinking, “That would look great with a coat of Annie Sloan old ochre chalk paint.”
10. You’ve seen every episode of “Love It or List It”, “Property Brothers” and “House Hunters Renovations”… twice.
Even though our hands are perpetually stained, we always have a project looming over us and we watch WAY too much HGTV, nothing beats the feeling of making something ourselves! Am I right? Are you addicted to DIY?
Feel free to add more in the comments!